Willie Moore Jr. and WILFLO GLOBAL MEDIA brings you a docu-film centered around adoption and foster awareness.
What you'll get:
- Access to pre-recorded film that will be available starting May 16th at 7pm EST.
- Access to the view the movie for 24 hours, ending May 17th (at midnight)
- A private virtual "After The Show" Q&A Meet-n-Greet with Willie Moore Jr.
- A virtual photo-op with Willie Moore Jr (you must have your zoom camera turned on).
- Access to the Missing Peace SoundTrack
- Downloadable .pdf access to Willie Moore Jr.'s "You Belong Here"
- #InMyCase Video Series with behind the scenes commentary and interviews with the fmaily.
- 2-part "You Belong Here" Video Training for Parents and Children
ABOUT WILLIE MOORE JR.
Syndicated Radio Host, Inspirational speaker and best selling author Willie Moore Jr. was adopted at the tender age of three months old, never meeting anyone in his biological family. In 2020 after being rejected by his biological mother in 2009, Willie locates his entire biological family. Only to find out the whole rejection, hurt and the betrayal was all a misunderstanding. Willie discovered "The Missing Peace" which was his biological family.
Willie Moore Jr. has used his platforms to bring awareness to the 125,000 children in foster care for the last 10 years. Please fill free to post your purchased tickets using #THEMISSINGPEACEMOVIE.